Welcome to CYPRESS BANKS loding on the Frio RIver.
We have 2 three bedroom / two bath LUXURY log cabins and the Cedar Lodge located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country and Frio Canyon, right on the banks of the Frio River. All are on the banks of the beautiful Frio River among the century old Cypress Trees. We believe we offer a unique Texas Hill Country experience in the quiet, secluded surroundings along the Frio River.
Each 2200 sq. ft. luxury log cabin has a native Limestone rock fireplace with a mantel made of Cypress wood from a tree which was on the property. The Spruce logs and exposed beams were shipped over 2500 miles from British Columbia, Canada. The Aspen which was used for the walls and cabinets is from Colorado. Maximum sleeping accommodations are for 10 people. The 3 bedrooms consist of one king, one queen, one with bunk beds and a twin with trundle. There is also a queen size sleeper sofa in the great room. We provide all bed linens and bath towels. Please bring your own river towels.
The Cedar Lodge is a newly completed 2750 square foot luxury cabin. The ceiling to floor windows in the dining/living area provide an excellent view of the beautiful Frio River below. The cabin’s interior and exterior walls are 100% cedar while the floors and ceilings are made of beautiful, natural pine. The great room/dining area features expansive 20’ ceilings with solid wood beams adding to the already spacious downstairs living area.
Granite countertops accentuate the kitchen, bar and all bathrooms.
The Master bedroom downstairs has a King sized bed, with a private shower/tub combo bathroom.
A new washer and dryer, provided for your convenience, are next to the half bath downstairs. All new, quality towels and linens are included for your convenience.
Upstairs in the loft that overlooks the open downstairs area, is a twin sized day bed and game table. Further down the hall you will find a bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds -- plenty of room for the kiddos. At the end of the hallway is another large and spacious bedroom with a Queen sized bed. A roomy bathroom with a shower/tub combo service the bedrooms on the second level.
For additional guests, the great room has two Queen sized sofa beds.
The large cedar deck overlooking the Frio has plenty of outdoor seating and provides an excellent gathering place to just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Tubing, swimming and kayaking in the Frio River are just out the back door. Cedar Lodge is located 9 miles from Garner State Park and a short, scenic drive through the hills takes you to Lost Maples State Park. Let us be your hill country river getaway!
- microwave, range, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, pots, pans and all utensils.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- Central AC and heat.
- Dish TV with DVD player.
- Free Broadband Internet with Wireless Modem
- BB Pit/Smoker
- The 500 sq. ft. back porch overlooks the river and is wonderful for relaxing and enjoying the company of family and friends.
- Microwave, Ceramic Cooktop, Full Size Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Blender, Keurig Coffee Maker, Crock pot, Toaster, pots & pans and all kitchen utensils
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Two AC/Heaters with separate thermostats
- 60” Flat Screen Smart TV with Satellite Service
- Native Limestone Full Size Fireplace
- Fire Pit with seating area
- 8 Double Paned 60” X 60” Windows across the back of the lodge bring the outdoors inside, the transition to the spacious deck keeps all your friends and family included in the fun whether they are in the house or out.